Today, Tuesday, March 8, 2022, at its live stream event, Apple has introduced the new Mac Studio line of computers.
Targeted specifically to creative audiences, for video, audio, and photography workflows this revolutionary Mac “pushes the limits of their creativity with breakthrough performance, a wide range of connectivity for peripherals and a modular system to create the perfect setup”
Here are some of its specifications:
- M1 Max and M1 Ultra processors.
- Graphics Memory up to 188GB of Unified Memory.
- 8TB SSD
- Four thunderbolt 4 ports.
- 10 GB Ethernet
- Wifi 6 an Bluetooth 5.0
- Coders can complile up to 65 percent faster.
- Video producers can edit up to 11 streams of 4K video.
- Playback for 18 stream of 8K ProRes 422 video.
Please follow the link for the official press release on Apple’s website.
These machines will be available for purchase on March 18 2022.
- Formula 1 has a new home in Miami. - May 9, 2022
- A great guide from the United Kingdom Government on how to Secure your Domain. - April 1, 2022
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquity ecosystem. - March 10, 2022