Synology recently published five ways to improve your security and data privacy on its NAS devices.
- Client-Side Encryption
- Private Surveillance storage, locally to your NAS.
- DNS over HTTP’s. Every request sent over an encrypted connection
- Enable Multiple SSL certificates on you NAS, now including Let’s Encrypt Support
- VPN Plus son selected Synology routers.
Synology’s Security advisor runs a check-up of common weaknesses like
- Detection of known malware
- Detection of weak passwords or commonly used passwords.
- Audit of your system configuration, including firewall.
- Monitor suspicious logins
- Overall unit system health.
Please see the full post at Synology’s Website.
- Formula 1 has a new home in Miami. - May 9, 2022
- A great guide from the United Kingdom Government on how to Secure your Domain. - April 1, 2022
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquity ecosystem. - March 10, 2022