Synology, a market leader in the NAS segment, announced today availability of five new products to boost its product line.
The new DS918+ is a worthy successor of the ever popular DS916+, this Network attached storage continues targeting the Small And Medium Business storage Segment with the following specifications:
– Intel Celeron J3455 up to 2.3 Ghz Burst.
– 4 GB Expandable to 8 GB
– 2 1Gb Ethernet Ports.
– 2 M.2 NVMe SSD slots for a speedy cache.
Expandable to up to nine drives, and supported by a robust 3-year warranty.
Full Specs at the Synology site
- Amazon AWS showcases Generative AI Roadmap. - April 14, 2023
- Full Event Video. Microsoft: Introducing your copilot for the web: AI-powered Bing and Microsoft Edge. - February 8, 2023
- Microsoft: “Reinventing Search.” - February 8, 2023