Synology, a market leader in the NAS segment, announced today availability of five new products to boost its product line.
The new DS918+ is a worthy successor of the ever popular DS916+, this Network attached storage continues targeting the Small And Medium Business storage Segment with the following specifications:
– Intel Celeron J3455 up to 2.3 Ghz Burst.
– 4 GB Expandable to 8 GB
– 2 1Gb Ethernet Ports.
– 2 M.2 NVMe SSD slots for a speedy cache.
Expandable to up to nine drives, and supported by a robust 3-year warranty.
Full Specs at the Synology site
- Formula 1 has a new home in Miami. - May 9, 2022
- A great guide from the United Kingdom Government on how to Secure your Domain. - April 1, 2022
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquity ecosystem. - March 10, 2022