Released today, December 14, 2017.
This is Synology’s first all-flash NAS unit.
Here are the main specifications:
- Support for up to 12 2.”5 SATA SSD
- Intel Pentium D1508 dual-core CPU
- 8 GB ECC DDR4 SO-DIMM, expandable to 32GB
- 4 Gigabit Lan Ports
- PCIe 3.0 x8 slot
All backed up with Synology’s 5-year limited warranty.
Please see the full product specifications at the Synology site.
Latest posts by Pulsar Technology Corp (see all)
- Amazon AWS showcases Generative AI Roadmap. - April 14, 2023
- Full Event Video. Microsoft: Introducing your copilot for the web: AI-powered Bing and Microsoft Edge. - February 8, 2023
- Microsoft: “Reinventing Search.” - February 8, 2023