Released today, December 14, 2017.
This is Synology’s first all-flash NAS unit.
Here are the main specifications:
- Support for up to 12 2.”5 SATA SSD
- Intel Pentium D1508 dual-core CPU
- 8 GB ECC DDR4 SO-DIMM, expandable to 32GB
- 4 Gigabit Lan Ports
- PCIe 3.0 x8 slot
All backed up with Synology’s 5-year limited warranty.
Please see the full product specifications at the Synology site.
- Formula 1 has a new home in Miami. - May 9, 2022
- A great guide from the United Kingdom Government on how to Secure your Domain. - April 1, 2022
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquity ecosystem. - March 10, 2022