Today, Synology America released its latest model to its line of Network Attached Storage, specifically oriented to be used in Small and Medium-sized business.
The new RS1219+ is an 8 Drive unit that fits easily in a two post rackmount or wall rack. This makes it a very efficient design from a cost perspective.
Here are some of the more relevant specifications for the RS1219+
- Quad Core,
- 2 GB RAM expandable to 16 GB
- 8 Hard disk bays, supporting hot-swappable drives, expandable to a maximum of 12 bays.
- 4 RJ-45 1GbE LAN Port
Please see the product page at Synology.
- Amazon AWS showcases Generative AI Roadmap. - April 14, 2023
- Full Event Video. Microsoft: Introducing your copilot for the web: AI-powered Bing and Microsoft Edge. - February 8, 2023
- Microsoft: “Reinventing Search.” - February 8, 2023