An open source library released by Microsoft; called DeepSpeed, greatly advances model training for very large models consisting of more than 100 Billion Parameters.
Deep Speed improves four aspects:
- Scale: up to 10x bigger
- Speed: Up to 5x faster
- Cost: 5x reduction in cost
- Usability: Low code impact.
Please follow the link at the Microsoft Research Blog.
- Formula 1 has a new home in Miami. - May 9, 2022
- A great guide from the United Kingdom Government on how to Secure your Domain. - April 1, 2022
- Ubiquiti Insider. What’s new in the UniFi Ubiquity ecosystem. - March 10, 2022